For the absolute best in residential land surveying and property survey needs, look no further than the team at Diamond Land Surveying. We’ve spent years providing professional land surveyor services to clients throughout Ogden and surrounding areas, and we’re here to do the same for you.
Whether you require simple residential land surveyors or larger ALTA land surveys, you’ve come to the right place. We have over two decades of surveying expertise, dealing with every type of property Utah has to offer. We offer everything from industry standard measurements and technology to cutting-edge systems like laser and 3D scanning.
When you call the team at Diamond Land Surveying, you know you can expect the same friendly, quality service every time. We treat every job the same no matter the size, first sitting down with you to assess your precise surveying needs before starting on anything.
Once we understand your basic requirements, we’ll work toward meeting them in the most cost-efficient ways possible. We won’t recommend an unnecessary survey just to milk a few extra dollars out of you – our decades of quality service are marked by pricing transparency and repeat customers who appreciate our honesty.
Our Quality Services
We offer comprehensive services in each of the following surveying areas:
- Residential surveys: Whether you need to resolve a property line, get started with a renovation project or properly place a fence, our professionals can assess and survey all necessary areas.
- Commercial real estate surveys: A wide range of services, including ALTA or NSPS land surveys, topographic mapping, boundary services and others. In many cases, our services here help clients meet lender requirements.
- Engineering and design: We offer construction staking, 3D laser scanning, ALTA surveys and much more at the design level.
- Land development and industrial surveys: Includes many of the same services listed above, just on a larger scale.
- Construction surveys: Helping contractors with a variety of services for construction sites and developments.
Whether you’re a local resident, a commercial building owner or an operator of a municipal facility, we’re proud to help you at Diamond Land Surveying. No matter which of these groups you belong to, we will work with you from start to finish on your surveying projects – from helping you define your surveying needs to carrying them out within your precise deadline requirements. For ALTA surveys, we provide services in both pre- and post-development areas as needed.
To learn more about any of our land surveyor services for Ogden and nearby areas, or to schedule an appointment with one of the top land survey companies in the nation, speak to the pros at Diamond Land Surveying today.