At Diamond Land Surveying, we’ve spent decades serving Park City, Utah and nearby residents with all their residential, commercial and municipal land surveying needs. Whether you’re a homeowner looking to assess your boundary line, a municipal engineer in need of 3D laser scanning, or anything in between, rest assured we have both the technical expertise and wherewithal to get the job done right for you the first time.
The state of Utah contains a wide variety of terrain and property types, and we’re experts in each and every one. Our team is well-trained on all the latest techniques and cutting-edge technologies available in our industry, helping you obtain precise and detailed survey information to benefit your needs.
Property Types Covered
We cover each of the following broad property types:
- Residential projects: We offer a wide range of services to help you with everything from a disputed property line to a new construction project.
- Commercial services: Whether you need to locate features for building construction or remodeling, finalize due diligence before closing on a commercial property or any other related area, we have commercial real estate survey services at your disposal.
- Industrial areas: We also offer a huge variety of services for contractors, engineers and others in the industrial realm.
What We Do
Within each of the areas above, though with varying specifics of course, we can provide all of the following boundary and property services:
- ALTA Land Surveying: High-quality surveys that will hold up to scrutiny from lenders, title companies, attorneys, commercial buyers and any other parties involved in assessing your property.
- Boundary surveys: For everything from resolving property line disputes to building new fences and many other areas.
- Construction staking: Precision services that allow for seamless construction solutions.
- Easement drafting: For areas like property access, rights of way, and other situations where easements are needed.
- Lot consolidation plat: Often important for funding loans, we’ll help you consolidate multiple lots into a single one.
- Subdivision survey: Whether you’re a large land owner or a single homeowner looking to subdivide land, we’re here to help.
- Other services: We also provide services like 3D laser scanning, BIM surveys and others.
Our Quality Team
No matter which of the above services you’re in need of, you can count on receiving them from the highest-quality professionals in the business. We’ll consult with you to determine your surveying needs before getting started on your project, then work toward achieving your goals in the most cost-effective way possible. We treat every single job with the same level of care and dedication, and stand by all our work with high levels of pricing transparency and honesty.
For more on any of our property survey services for Park City clients, or to set up an appointment, call us at Diamond Land Surveying today.